When you use our services, you entrust us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information.
4. What personal information does Corona-test.be collect?
We record all personal data necessary to offer you our services. In doing so, we respect the principle of minimal data processing. This is for example the case when you contact us, establish a customer relationship or use our website. The following categories of personal data may be processed:
- Data relating to your identification, background information and contact details.
- Tax, financial and payment data.
- All forms of personal data you provide to us, including sensitive data if this is applicable for the execution of our services.
5. What do we use the collected personal data for?
We collect and use personal data as specified in Article 4 to:
- To enable and improve the use of the website.
- Providing services in the broadest sense.
- To manage our client base.
- To provide commercial services.
6. With whom does Corona-test.be share your personal information?
Personal data obtained for the provision of our services is only shared with third parties within the mandate provided. These include:
- Public Administrations
- Financial Institutions
- IT providers employed by edge.be in the context of managing, maintaining, supporting and hosting the IT Infrastructure
7. What are the grounds for justification on which Corona-test.be appeals?
Personal data is collected and processed on the basis of the following grounds:
- The consent you have given. You always have the option to withdraw your consent.
- For the realisation of the contract between us.
- As required to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- In certain cases, the processing of your data may also be necessary in the context of a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party.
8.What are your rights?
If you would like to consult the data that we process about you, please let us know. If you exercise your right of access, we will provide you with the most comprehensive possible overview of your personal data. It is possible that some personal data from classic backup files, log files, historic files or archive files are not included in this overview. These data are not part of the regular processed personal data and are therefore not immediately available. Therefore they cannot be included either. They are, however, removed from these databases using standard cleanup processes. the cost for a company if people can’t come to the workplace?
It may happen that certain data we have stored about you are not (or are no longer) correct. You can always ask to have these data corrected or completed.
You may object to certain uses of your information
If you do not agree with the way we process certain data, you can oppose it. We will comply with your request unless there are compelling reasons not to do so.
You may oppose having your data processed in a fully automated manner
Some data handling and processes are fully automated without human intervention. We try to explain the logic of this automated process on demand. If you do not agree with the result of such a fully automated process, you can contact us.
You can ask for your data to be transferred to a third party
You have the right to ask for the transfer of personal data that you yourself have provided to us, to yourself or directly to a third party. Privacy laws do provide some restrictions on this right, so it does not apply to all data.
Exercise your rights
Always be as specific as possible when you want to exercise your rights. This will enable us to deal with your request concretely and correctly. We are obliged to verify your identity as closely as possible in order to prevent someone else from exercising your rights. Therefore, we may ask you for a copy of your identity card when you make such a request.
9. How long does Corona-test.be keep your personal data?
Corona-test.be retains personal information according to the nature of the data. We retain this information only as long as it is needed for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by contract or law:
- ID information: 10 years and 1 month from the termination of the customer relationship (Law of September 18, 2017).
- All forms of personal data that you provide to us or that are obtained from you or on your behalf during the course of processing your customer profile, including sensitive data to the extent applicable to your profile: 10 years and 1 month from the termination of the customer relationship.
- Contact details for newsletters: 2 years after the last contact.
10. Protection of your personal data by Corona-test.be
In order to prevent, to the greatest extent possible, unauthorised access to the personal data collected in this context, Corona-test.be shall make every effort with regard to security and organisation. Corona-test.be shall strive, to the greatest extent possible, to provide for the necessary contractual provisions with processors engaged by Corona-test.be with respect to the security of the personal data.
11. Contactdetails Corona-test.be
- Tel. +32 3 260.90.61